Technical Partner Support Manager/Specialist
Revieve helps brands, retailers and ecommerce platforms transform the beauty customer experience by enabling unique, personalized engagement with skincare, health, wellness and color cosmetics products.
Headquartered in Chicago and Helsinki, Revieve pioneered “selfie” analysis and virtual try-on solutions technology. The Revieve platform builds business value for partners by creating customized interactive consumer experiences across all touchpoints – from online and in-app to in-store screens, digital and social platforms.
The company’s core technology is The Revieve Digital Beauty Advisor, a proprietary self-diagnostic platform that personalizes the shopping experiences for skincare and cosmetics. The AI Skincare Advisor is easy to use. Consumers can upload a selfie photo and the platform will instantly provide detailed diagnostics and recommendations of specific products and treatments tailored to their needs and personal preferences. The AR Makeup Advisor allows consumers to “try” cosmetics before they buy through digital makeup sampling and try-on features that are visually engaging and fun to use.
Revieve is leading the beauty AI/AR revolution with their retail, brand and ecommerce provider partners. Together these innovators are reinventing the shopper experience through search, education, recommendation and purchasing journeys across a variety of devices—from in-store screens to consumers personal smart phones.
Role & Responsibilities
In order to continue to expand on our operational excellence during a time of exponential growth , we are looking for our newest superstar. Your days will be filled with a blend of customer facing and internal tasks.
- Interacting with our global partner base or world-leading brands and retailers to resolve technical support problems & questions via SupportDesk/email/phone
- Evaluation of possible product issues and troubleshooting
- Identify partners’ technical needs and help them to use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions via scenario testing
- Update our Partner Success external database for useful technical issues and useful technical discussions with partners
- Communicate feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform partners about new features and functionalities together with the Partner Success Manager
- Follow-up with partners to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather feedback together with the Partner Success Manager and Share with our Product, Sales, Marketing teams
- Assisting further in training Junior Technical Partner Support Reps and work towards functioning as a Team Leader for the Technical Partner Support team
- We need you to have an interest in solving technical support issues on the spot and providing a high level of customer service and support to partners from all over the world
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, patience when handling touch cases with multitasking abilities are highly appreciated
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma is a plus, as well as familiarity with our industry
What does Revieve offer
We're offering you a front-row seat withing a truly transformative, market-leading technology company, an international atmosphere (we represent 12nationalities from four continents to-date) , a competitive salary and benefits package all wrapped up in a creative and flexible working environment.
Ok I’m getting convinced. What do you really value in this role?
We set the bar high. We expect you to be technically capable, ambitious, intelligent, articulate, curious and hungry. Furthermore, we need you to be confident, yet humble and impress with the substance you bring to the table.
We care about what you can bring to role. Since we’re a geographically distributed team, we expect you to be a great communicator and an absolute team player.
We expect you to know what it's like to work in a fast growing company. We expect you to have a strong bias for action.
Enough already, let’s get to the application part. How do I apply?
Besides sending us the most kick-ass application you’ve ever written (and your CV), Let us know what makes you stand out from the crowd and which specific experience from your past you think best equips you for the role.
Oh and one more thing. In your application tell uswhich brand or retailer do you think is doing the best job at providing apersonalized customer-experience and why.
We can’t wait to hear from you!